Thursday, December 13, 2007

How It All Began

Shane & I met on LDS mingle.com. We chatted for a month and then agreed to meet. The first date was great and I new from the moment I saw him he was the one for me. I always thought that would never happen, but I knew, I knew Shane Harold Bonella was my man. Another month went by and we chatted on the phone and then decided to go out again. We had been dating for 3 months when Shane ask my Dad for permission to marry me. Shane proposed under the apple tree in my back yard and we were married 5 months later. Our wedding was perfect and a day I could live over and over. My Grandmother called it, "The Wedding of the Century". We celebrated our marriage on the grandest ship and sailed the open waters of the deep blue sea. How happy we are to be married and to start a new life together.

No comments: