Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Worst Hair cut experience


So it's been a while sense I've had my hair cut professionaly. It was like a week or two after I got married I was tired of my long hair so I cute it off and made the forst mistake by going to the Dollar Cuts. Then I had this dumb idea that I could cut and color it myself and save money. Well now two years later it was time to have it professionaly cut. so I found this cute salon not to far from here and had my hair highlighted and cut. The color turned out ok, but the cut was horrible. The hair styleist took a razer and went around my head and called it good. I know she was in a hurry because her next client was coming in, but I would have been happy to come back later. Because I was wanting to be the nice customer I didn't say a word. SO I came home and tried to style it and it was aweful. I started to cry and yell and was so mad. I got in the car and drove around until I found another salon. This stylist was nice and she could totaly see how bad it was. She only charge me half price, but I still wasn't happy. As least she cut it with sissors and made my hair healthly again, but I have learned my lesson for trusting someone new. the next time I get my hair done I'm going to someone I trust.

1 comment:

Tanya Dow said...

The fact that the second stylist only charged you half price tells me that the first cut MUST have been HORRIBLE! She must have felt really bad for you. Glad you got it fixed!