Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy 4th

















Shane and I met my family less then and hour north of here for the forth of July. We camped out at Stanton Park and then went into the town of Riddle for some amazing fireworks on the 4th. When I was a kid my family discovered this small little town coming back from a vacation in California. We were driving along at night, my parents were tired so we stopped. The next morning the camp host told us about the firework show in town so we decided to stay another night. We loved it so much we went back the next year. It's now been 24 years later and we thought it would be fun to go back this year and see if Riddle was still living up to it's expectations of a great firework show. It was AMAZING!! We had a great spot in the park and the fireworks were right over our heads. I don't think I have seen a firework show like this sience the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City. We all had a fun time camping, swimming and baking in the sun. HOT! Hot! Hot! We were all there except for Nate & Stephanie, Becca and Jared and Nichol. Our friend Dave joined in on the fun as well. I hope next year we can plan to go again and have the whole family there.

Photobucket

No comments: