Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sydney Lynn


I just have to share the fun time I had with my neice Sydney over the weekend. This cute little girl and I share a special bond. When she was a baby I used to watch her every Saturday Morning for almost a year until Aaron and Angie moved back to Oregon. I have missed the fun special moments with her. Now that Shane and I are in Oregon I get to see her more often then I did when I was in Utah. We had Sydney sleep in our tent over the weekend when we were camping. The first night she complained that Shane and I snored to loud and she couldn't sleep. The next night I told her I would tell her some bedtime stories. We stayed up laughing and telling stories. I told the "GOt you Where I wAnt you Now I'M Going to Eat you" story at the end she wanted me to tell the story again and change the animal. SO I change the monkey to an Elephant, she started laughing so much and said, Elephants don't have fingers to pick ther nose they only have a nose with two holes to drink with. I was laughing so hard It was so cute and her laugh was sweet. At night she would suck her thumb. I found myself wide awake because of the noise she made when sucking her thumb so I guess were even now. Sydney, I don't know if you will ever see this but I want you to know I love you and I'm so glad you are my neice. Thanks for the laughs.


1 comment:

Tanya Dow said...

I remember you telling that story! I don't remember it well so next time we're together I want to hear it!!!