Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yahoo!! A weeks vacation!

Shane and I took some long over due time off work and traveled to Portland to see my family and then down to Lincoln City with his family. His parents and his Sister Heather and her family traveled from Utah and his sister Lisa and her two girls traveled from Washington. We were excited to see everyone. Family night at the ball park, visit with my best friend Paige, shopping, sand castle building, visiting my favorite candy shop which was closed, but we did find another one, few, had to get my yummy seafoam, and then a beautiful drive to and home from Lincoln City. I was also excited to show Shane and his family one of my favorite beach towns. We had such a good time and as always sad to pack up and come home. It's never fun to return back to work and get back into the swing of things, but we all traveled safely home and yes we are slowly but surely getting back to the same old routine.
I don't think Jack is to happy here, what do you think?

Photobucket

No comments: