Monday, June 20, 2011

Harris Beach

We had a nice get-a-way weekend for Father's Day at Harris Beach in Brookings, Oregon. It was our first time to Harris Beach, a little windy, but very beautiful, peaceful and quiet.












This is my first Father's Day without my father. Part of a our camping trip adventure was in celebration of my father, in memory of him, he had such a great love for the outdoors. On our way back to Grants Pass we stoped off at the Smith River and I had a moment of peace and let some yellow flowers float down the river. It was my way of saying Happy Father's Day to a great father. I miss my dad so much it still doesn't feel real that he is gone. I love you dad.


Also want to say Happy Father's Day to a great Father in-law. Thanks Harold for all that you do. We love you.

No comments: