Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A New Home For The Bonella's

Well for the last 5 months or so we have been waiting on this short sale house that we made an offer on and finally we closed at the end of July.  The wait was long but so worth the it, but I don't know if we will ever buy short sale again.  We moved on August 6th, our good friends Lance and Karen and a few other good men from the ward helped us move.  We also painted the day before so all day painting and the next day moving I was sore by Sunday and Monday.  My feet hurt so bad, but I kept moving as I am a stickler for organization.  We have painted the kitchen, dining, living and hall.  This week we are hoping to get started on the hall bath.  We are happy with our little home, it's cozy and just perfect for us.  It's been a dream for years to buy a house, but the right house has never come our way until this year.  We looked at this house back in January, but the price was out of our price range and I remeber standing in the hall wishing we could buy this house, then a month later the price dropped and since we had already seen it twice we jump on the chance to make an offer and ours was accepted right away, but it's the 3rd party that took 5 months to accept our offer.  By the time we moved we were all packed up and ready to go, so moving was easy for everyone.  We are very grateful to have a home of our own.  We are busy busy making it our home Bonella style.  Here are a few sneak peak pictures.  More to come!!

Colors in the Kitchen, Living and Dining.  Olivewood and Water chestnut

Sample of our curtains for the livingroom

Part of the living and entry way

Entry

Kitchen

Kitchen and Dining

I love my stripes.  I saw this on a blog  http://theletteredcottage.net/room-inspiration-tuesdays-with-dorie/and decided to try it in the kitchen.

1 comment:

Tanya Dow said...

I am so happy for you guys!!! Enjoy your new house!