Sunday, July 28, 2013

Road Trip to Utah

We were in Utah for about a week at the beginning of July.  It was a 17 hour drive there and 17 hours back.  A very long, hot, boring drive through Nevada, but we made it there and back safely.  I'm glad we were able to make the trip.  We stayed with my sister Nichol in Spanish Fork and then made our way down to St. George to spend a few days with Shane's parents.  We also were able to see Shane's sisters and my friends in Salt Lake and then on our way to St. George stopped and saw my Aunt and Uncle and cousins in Sigard.  We mostly just hung out, relaxed, took a day trip to the Grand Canyon and enjoyed some much needed time off work.  

 My sisters dog's loved Shane.

 My sister Nichol and her kids.

 My long time friends Jilenne and Tyson.  

 Taken in front of my sisters house.

 The Grand Canyon, it was so beautiful and my first time seeing it in person.

 Jack enjoying the wind on his face in the car ride back to Shane's parents house.


4th of July.  It was 7 year ago we celebrated the 4th together for the first time and stood in this very spot for a picture.  Time goes by so quickly.

No comments: