Saturday, June 28, 2008

Disneyland



Yahoo, finially after 23 years I made it back to Disneyland. Me and Shane and his 2 nephews Benson & McKay left for Spanish Fork to stay the night last Friday with Nichol. Then on Saturday we left for St. George to meet up with his met up with his parents Kathy & Herold and his 2 neices Keylee & Megan. On Sundey we got up early and headed out to Californica. The drive across the dessert was so muggy and hot. On top of the air condictioning I had to keep a bottle of ice water under my shirt to keep me cool. We all made it Anihem around 6pm, went out to dinner at Red Robbin and prepared for our fun day at Disneyland. An early morning rise on Monday we took off for Disneyland. The park has changed so much sense I have been there. First thing the kids wanted to ride Splash mountin so we did that a couple times and my shoes got drentched so I walked in soacking wet shoes for a good part of the morning and into the afternoon. I think I was the one that got splashed the most. Shanes mom was in wheelchair so it made it nice for us and the kids to go and get right on the rides so we would'nt have to wait in the big long lines. After lunch Shane and I went over to California Adventure and went on a few rides there. I had never been so I wanted to check it out for a while. Later we met up with the rest of the crew and had dinner and rode on a few more rides. My favorite ride and the hit of the park was "Indiana Jones". The kids were cute and it was fun to see them excited. At one point we were all having so much fun and I think we were all on a Disneyland high, McKay, the littlest one in our group looked up at me and said, Amy I love so much I think I can marry you. I thought that was cute. We went to Knotts Berry Farm on Tuesday and then back to St. George on Wednesday. Our feet were sore, kids fighting, the heat and traffic, but it was all worth it going to the Happiest Place on Earth.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Great pics! I wish we were going there some time soon. I love Disney Land or Disney World- I'll take either! It really is one of the best places to go! Indiana Jones is one of Chris' faves too, I wasn't able to go on it when we wnet but next time...