1. His laugh. My dad has a great laugh and it's always fun to do funy things to make him chuckle.
2. Creative and artistic abilities. His craftsmen ship is like no other.
3. Great Navigatetor. My dad is a pro when it comes to fidning his way around Portland. There could be a major traffic jam down town and he always seems to know a back road home to beat the traffic.
4. His kindness and caring ways he is as a father now and growing up.
5. Wonderful hair brusher. When I was young I always loved it when he would brushed my hair. He would brush it for hours.
6. Respectful, patient and a good listener.
7. My dad and I love the same things, antique shops, garage sales, old artifacts, the great out doors, camping, hiking and the "Die Hard" movies.
8. Good husband. I love my parents relationship. The way he treats my mother with respect and is always there for her. He always wants to be with her even if it's a trip to the gerociery store. The qualities my dad has are the qualities I look for in a husband. ( I really found that too. Shane is so much like my dad.)
9. Hard worker. My dad is a hard worker. Digging holes for many years, getting dirty and laying water maines. He has worked so hard to support my mom and us 6 kids. He worked his way up the line and became the best supervisor and meter shop man that the city of Portland has ever known.
10. My dad is the best dad I ever had.
Love you dad, Happy Father's Day